What the hell happened here?

Talk amongst yourselves. The more "off topic" the better.

What the hell happened here?

Postby BeardSkull13 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:00 pm

I just discovered JP/Strengthvillain/GSLP, etc this past year. Kinda sucks that there's not too much activity going on these days. Seems like there was a good thing going for a while and then...idk what happened.

There's so many internet "gurus" spouting nonsense these days who seem to make probably a decent amount of money on the side from it from youtube, etc.

Then you got JP here, with a very sensible approach, who would seemingly put a lot of these guys to shame. Looked like it got hot for a year or two and then...what the hell happened? What happened to the youtube page, the podcast, and all the other stuff that was supposed to happen? I'm genuinely just curious and a little disappointed because I like the content and the atmosphere that was here.
BeardSkull13

Re: What the hell happened here?

Postby sam » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:31 am

Completely agree and I've been thinking this for ages too. There was gunna be more podcasts, a nutrition book, a greyskull supplement line and I'd have been interested in all those things. Where'd the activity go? The blog posts with real content? The forum Q and A's?
sam

Postby BeardSkull13 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Yeah, would be very interested to hear others thoughts as well. I always knew this started as a grassroots operation, in his back yard then a small garage, which I liked and thought was bad ass. I've heard some other people got turned off after he began to change his image from a regular guy into a professional-guru type. But that can't account for how things seem to have dropped off. Idk
BeardSkull13

Postby BuffDrinkLots » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:32 am

While this forum still has a plethora of info and advise from JP(thanks!); I agree, it seems to have died down...

Does anyone know if JP is OK? Is GreySkull OK?
BuffDrinkLots

Postby sam » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 am

Good point. Is he ok?
sam

Postby BeardSkull13 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Totally agree Buff, I was wondering the same thing, if something happened to him or he just has other interests
BeardSkull13

Postby boyvillain » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:44 am

I am not in the inner circle of Greyskull by any means but I have been a devout follower of JP's philosophies and principles for my training as well as my business for a long time. I have watched GSBB go through many peaks and valleys over the years. It seems to ramp up and go really strong then just drop off the face of the earth for awhile then pop back up again. I don't know if JP has other interests or focuses right now, but I am a strong believer it will bounce back again. Until then, I will read and re-read his old blog posts, books and listen to his podcasts as they are still very relevant IMO.
Getting fit as fuck....The Greyskull Way.
boyvillain

Postby TAYLORCANNON » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 pm

JP is still alive.
You can follow him and ask question on his twitter https://twitter.com/thejohnnypain
Blue Print to Beast finally stopped me from worrying about the 10% and focus on the stuff that matters.
Commitment, Consistency, World Class Nutrition and Hard Work.
TAYLORCANNON

Postby sam » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:02 am

Yep still alive aha. Active instagram too.
sam

Postby sam » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:17 am

New blog post up for another personal improvement course.

And more importantly, GSLP 3rd coming out too. Should be great.

Does anyone have the villain challenges ebook? Is it good?
sam

Next

Return to The Team Room