Orbitron Weights

Share your stories, talk amongst yourselves. Leverage your contacts and grow together!

Moderators: AtlasDeadlifted, sapper09

Orbitron Weights

Postby MeleeMMA » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 am

JP, MOA, and myself gotta know- How many of you have had, or still have a set of Orbitron Weights? As JP pointed out this past weekend, everyone has seen Orbitron Weights! MOA will also be the first to tell you that to be a "Real American" you need to train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself, true to your country, and buy Orbitron!
-Tyler "Melee" Minton
"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
http://www.jccolosseum.com
MeleeMMA

Re: Orbitron Weights

Postby DogEatDog » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

I actually have a coupla 5 lb., gold colored Orbitron..."plates"?
I also have no idea where they came from. Or how they found their way into my weight pile. They're just there.
DogEatDog

Postby MOA » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 pm

MeleeMMA wrote:JP, MOA, and myself gotta know- How many of you have had, or still have a set of Orbitron Weights? As JP pointed out this past weekend, everyone has seen Orbitron Weights! MOA will also be the first to tell you that to be a "Real American" you need to train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself, true to your country, and buy Orbitron!

The fact of the matter is, you don't need to buy Orbitrons. You already own them, they're in your basement. Look again, they're there.
Buy American
Buy Orbitron!
MOA

Postby DogEatDog » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

"Orbitron" would have been a decent name to use for a planet in Star Wars. Or a Transformers character.

And I'm pretty sure I spotted Brooks Kubik rockin' an Orbitron t-shirt in a video, once.
DogEatDog

Postby DLong » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 am

I had a set when I was in Jr. High with a wooden squat rack and home made lat pull down machine and "Coming on Strong" by Franco Columbo. It obviosly didn't take, but I may get a 2nd chance in my old age. I wish I had a piece of Orbitron because everyone I know had a set at one point
DLong, Harden the fuck up.-MOA
DLong

Return to Lateral Discussion