Milo's Log

New kids on the block

Milo's Log

Postby Milo Croton » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:11 am

* Train 2 days a week
* Bodyweight ladders every day in the AM (currently 75 push-ups, 20 chin-ups, 15 ab wheel)
* Aggressive stretching most nights (frog stretch, hamstring stretch, hip flexor stretch - all for 2 sets of 2 minutes)

First documented session (26/03/2018)

Press 50kg x 5, 5, 7
PBN (Press Behind Neck) 36kg x 8 (+2 behind the neck push press reps)
- I'm experimenting with a drop set for my upper body lifts because I only train twice a week and I like the idea of changing it up to PBN after Press to better hit the delts
Weighted chins 17.5kg x 8, 7
Deadlift 137.5kg x 14
- My deadlift sets last forever - I basically rest pause my way through the whole thing (very happy with the intensity I manage to produce)
- I aim to hit one more rep each week despite raising the weight - so far I've managed it pretty much every time (proof that deadlift and squat sets are more mental than anything else)
- I'm going to let the reps come down on their own because (1) I like little jumps in weight so that my body doesn't even notice the increase (2) I hate these long deadlift sets so I have to do them
Milo Croton

Re: Milo's Log

Postby sam » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 am

Hey man so what does your program look like and what are your stats. I'm currently sitting on the fence about whether I should keep lifting since I can only train 2x1hr a week, but it looks like you're making great progress.
sam

Return to Beginner Villain Logs